Back to search
Towards a world free from leprosy. ILEP Strategy 2021 - 2025
ILEP is a consortium of autonomous, international NGOs working for a world free from leprosy: zero transmission of leprosy, zero patients without treatment, zero leprosyrelated disability and zero exclusion. This strategy articulates five significant global ‘game-changers’ that ILEP aims to tackle and resolve through active collaboration.
- Global framework and strategy to build and sustain leprosy capacity
- Globally consistent leprosy data standards and data collection methodologies, leading to accurate reporting for improved programme planning and monitoring
- Readily available services related to mental wellbeing in leprosy
- Active engagement by persons affected by leprosy
- Innovative approaches through research, proof of concept, and application of game-changing technologies and processes