Infolep is the international knowledge centre for leprosy and related subjects.
We provide scientists, professionals and others working in the field of leprosy with:
- Easy online access to over 28,200 (e)-publications on leprosy and related issues. Start your search here.
- A platform to share information, tools and other resources related to leprosy.
- Assistance with literature research.
- A document delivery (inter-library loan) service offering access to full text versions of publications not in the public domain. Requests for articles or books can be done by mail: email@example.com
- Training sessions. The Infolep information officer is available for training sessions at the NLR office or on location, including training on how to use the portal, do literarure research, how to evaluate and use information found and how to stay up-to-date with information on leprosy.
- A monthly ‘What is new’ e-newsletter with an overview of recent publications on leprosy. Subscribe here.
- Access to the Infolep library collection