The Infolep portal offers access to over 28.300 publications about leprosy and related subjects including many with a link to the free full text. Use our online search tool to find articles, books, repors, theses and more.
How to perform a search
Just type one or more title words, key words or author names and press the Enter key or click the Search button.
Searching for a phrase
To search for a phrase, type quotation marks around the phrase. Use the double quotes "", not the single ones. For example: if you search for "prevention of disability" you will only find publications that contain both these words in the exact order that you typed them in.
Searching with AND, OR, NOT
To use boolean operators (AND, OR, NOT) within search phrases, you must enter them in uppercase letters.
- AND: the default Boolean operatator is AND. Example : disability inclusive development. The query in the example returns pages having all of these words. You do not have to type AND explicitly.
- OR: searches for items that contain at least one of the words or phrases you type in the search box. If you type OR between the search terms (e.g. India OR Nepal), you will retrieve a set of citations in which each citation contains at least one of the search terms.
- Combining search terms with the NOT operator narrows the search by excluding unwanted terms.
Wildcards: ? *
- ? replaces a single character. For example, type wom?n to search for records that contain the strings woman or women.
- * the asterisk replaces multiple characters. For example, type disab* to search for records that contain strings, such as disability, disabilities, disabled and disabling.
Refine your search
In the right sidebar you can refine your results by using one of the filters:
- Type of publication, for example book, article, systematic review, WHO publication, etc.
- Year of publication
- Regional focus (region or country)
Use the Advanced Search option to search commonly-used fields. Available search fields are: Fulltext (anywhere in the text), Title, Author, Publisher and keyword.
- Fulltext box: type one or more terms that describe what you are looking for
- Title box: type one or more terms/words that should be in the title
- Author box: type the name(s) of the author(s) or institution
- Tags/keywords: list keywords that characterize the article or report you are looking for
- Publisher: type the name of the publisher of the book or report
Type one or more search terms in the box(es) and press the Enter key or click the Search button.
Export search results
With the export function (located at the bottom of the search page) you can export your search results. Select one or more publications you would like to export (or use ‘Select all’ at the bottom of the page) and choose one of the following options:
- Print. With this option the reference(s) of the publication(s) can be printed from your printer directly.
- Mail to. With this option the reference(s) of the publication(s) can be send to your own or someone else’s email address.
- Export results. With this option the reference(s) of the publication(s) can be saved on your computer in a format that can be imported in a reference (bibliography) database.
Choose the Ris format for EndNote, Mendeley, RefWorks, Zotero and most other reference management software.
Infolep offers library services such as access to subscription-only articles and assistance with literature searches.
You may contact the information officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.